Search This Blog

Friday 10 April 2009

Obvious seam weld for the MOT man This is the cover sill having to be seam welded on to cheer up the MOT man The pictures above are the ones I couldn't post up last night,this one is my gut and the strengthened tie bar (ooh tendollar ping pong trick) Well the nasty job of using a grinder flapper wheel to splatter my face with sticky old under seal -great if you are going for a "1950s grand prix" driver look -but not great if you want to regain entry to the house- is complete all I have left to do is put a coat of "Tracktooor" paint on the sills and I reckon its good to go for another year or so The rest of the weekend will be taken up putting the struts back on and fitting the ARB then just general servicing and tinker Then it time roll the Stag in and start splattering again...oh joy of joys

No comments: