Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Sods and Sods Law...

SOD IT ...
I had  to strim the tall grass growing along the edge of the road outside the fading Georgian squat  – mainly  so I could see the speeding boy racers coming through the village at 80mph-  the restored line of sight  allows me to time my pulling out on the slack jawed chav twats to perfection it causes  them to brake wildly for fear of dinging the front of their stupid little French cars that have been  decorated with cheap imported fake chrome dust caps, wheel trims, pink steering wheel covers, and lowered to within an inch of the tarmac -sods law, I had just finished when the council grass cutting tractor turned up and  cut the verge though the whole village....bugger

CHAV CAR

COUNCILS LATEST TRACTOR

No comments: