Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 February 2013

What time is it in Samsung world?

Samsung induced madness-

When I grow up I want to live and work in Samsung world as they obviously don't fucking bother getting up on a Monday - take the gloriously annoying  Samsung GT-S3850 phone - OK mine was second hand and free,its also suffered being dropped in the 3 years olds nature poo whilst on a walk in Gruffalo woods-but the alarm clock should still work on the same principles of time and space we have been trying to adhere to for the last couple of thousand years-about the only thing I use the sodding thing for apart from calls- and I try and do those as little as possible- is as an alarm clock.
I set the alarm on a Sunday night to go off on Monday morning - guess what ? it doesn't go off on Monday morning.
I change nothing in the profoundly stupid settings menu and it happily goes of Tuesday morning and every morning after that-even at the right time -until I turn the alarm clock function off at the weekend (in the naive belief we might get a lie in)
 Sunday evening  comes round again, I set the alarm for Monday morning and I sleep in because the fucking thing doesn't go off until Tuesday sodding morning-this has been going on for months.
Sometimes I don't sleep in on a Monday morning because I have laid awake all night in a battle of wills with the hateful little fucker, wishing it to go off (or not go off) at the preset time so I can try and find out why (or why not) it is (or isn't) working !
I have been through every menu, set the date and time,double checked the atomic clock etc etc but its always the same -In Samsung world they dont do Monday mornings -twats

No comments: