Search This Blog

Monday 18 February 2013

Fallen at the first....


Snip-its from the shed 


During half term holidays I heard that a couple were looking to get rid of their Shetland ponies- their teenage daughters had become more interested in Vauxhall Corsas Citroen Saxos and un-protected handbrake turns in pub car parks, they were sick of mucking out the little feckers and not even being able to sit on them.
Obviously they wanted the real life "my little ponies" complete with  poo and vets bills to go somewhere nice where they would be appreciated- such as a school or "petting farm" -(I am very uneasy with that term) or a caring family with a field and cash to burn - I saw it as an ideal opportunity  for the recently set up Shedtune side line company "Red Rum  Euro imports LTD " to test its supply chain - I can report that everything worked very well and at least 200 pupils at the local primary school really enjoyed the ponies- I am also hoping they like the "Goldfish" that  tried my patience for the last time over the weekend.
Small Horse
Gobby Fish

No comments: