Search This Blog

Saturday 28 March 2009

Shedtune F1

I'm liking this new F1 look managed to catch highlights on the BBC red button after being woken by 1 year old sleep thief
Great to see local Tractor boy up there on Pole the only bitter sweet point being his team boss looks like a cross between a slug and a sleazy used car salesman -I just cant seem to warm to him! Also good to see the Williams on the pace - I have a lot of respect for Frank Williams, I reckon he has a bit of Shedtune in his blood! Speaking of Shedtune the MK1 2000 is in the Shed having a few jobs done to get it ready for the forthcoming Club Triumph HCR event on the tinker list;
Install comfy passenger seat - The buckets are fine for shorter events but no so good for relaxing in on the long distance endurance events and as the start is a 300 mile trip away from base I cant put up with Homers whinging about his numb arse!
Throttle cable modification - more on this later
Full service- fluids,brakes etc
Tune- I might even get it down to the Rolling Road
That's about it really
When that lot is done the Snag will be rolled into the shed for its resurrection- pictures of the thing above

1 comment:

Martin Randle said...

Hey Andy, I'd like to see some pictures of the Project Manx Service Barge.

I'll be paying extra on the entry fee to get you guys in the service area you know!