Search This Blog

Monday 16 March 2009

"Bread roll with those spares Sir?"

This weekend was the CT Dinner and awards night -thanks to everyone for getting it sorted
I found myself on the noisy "Northern Gits" table so felt right at home -apart from the lack of scantily clad slappers it could have been a re-run of the RBR08 Forton Services stop Raider looked after
I used the excuse of visiting the London area to pick up/drop off a few spares my route on the Saturday took in Guildford and Milton Keynes and I ended up with the following-
Perspex rear 2000 screen -Doug T promised me a money back guarantee if it didn't make the rally car go 10mph faster!
14" Steel wheels -I will give these a whizz on the MK1 rallyish car
MK2 Front valance -for the estate
MK2 n/s wing
LT77 5 speed box and shortened shifter -for the RV8 estate MK2 -(I now have a spare RV8 LT77 Bell housing if anyone is interested)
All I have to do now is get cracking and get all these bits on the various cars

No comments: