Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2010

Shed box

As someone on the Club Triumph has just made me go outside in the cold when I should be going to bed-here is my “cold air intake shed up”

taxi shed air box 001

  • Holes cut in nose cone –home made baffle directs air towards back of head lights-you can just see the shiny ally

taxi shed air box 002

  • blanking plate with duct- on the end of that duct is a foam filter –cant afford any of this fancy K+N stuff!

taxi shed air box 003

  • Modified GT6?  air box not sure as I  found it whilst in shed-
  • I welded the round can like bit onto the end of it -
  • Air box joins to duct,see pic below
  • lid removed from box to show calver tuning stub stacks –this old Knocker of an engine knocks out about 135 bhp

taxi shed air box 004

No comments: