Search This Blog

Friday 15 May 2009

Well Its 00.45 Ive just come in from the shed now enjoying a mini pork pie a cup of coffee and pondering on the world,wondering if I falsify my time sheets and invoices I could blag enough cash to get my moat cleaned or the mortgage accidentally paid off, then say sorry not loose my job or get done for fraud then land a pay rise ,seems to work for some I was also thinking some things just shouldn't be trusted in the hands of Twats ie running the country,or DIY mig welders -if we had rules on such things the economy and public faith in our parliamentary process wouldn't be buggered -but more importantly the Stag in my shed wouldn't be full of half arsed botched welding repairs that take twice as long to rectify and would have only taken half the time of the original botch to do correctly-hey ho such is life

No comments: